Returns & Exchanges
Every item on our site is lovingly handcrafted by artisans, and because each item is not made by machine, there may be slight variations and imperfections–but that's the beauty of handmade.
Our bags are hand crafted using raw and natural materials. To make the pieces long lasting and to bring out its natural brown color, the bags are manually smoked using coconut husk, giving the bags a smokey scent. We suggest to air it out with some dryer sheets if you don't like the scent, but some absolutely love it!
- Send an email request to to return your item to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the invoice number in the email.
- Once we receive the product we will take care of giving you the full refund (with shipping fee deducted) within 2-3 business days.
- Should the item(s) be damaged or parts are missing, a partial refund shall be given.
- Damaged products must be reported to email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving the item(s).
- If we are accountable for it, we will issue a replacement.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Shopping!